As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Carbon Fiber 3D Printers? Congratulations! You have landed in the right place. Because we try to cover almost every human need. Here we have our well-researched and reviewed article on top 10 Best Carbon Fiber 3D Printers.
Take your time and read our content. You will find a table listing the top 10 products among all the variants of your desired one. A buying guide is also available to check the facts. So be sure to choose the best one, though we believe any one of them will fulfill your needs.
Comparison Chart: Best Carbon Fiber 3D Printers in 2022
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Carbon Fiber 3D Printers Reviews in 2022
- 【Design Concept】X-CF PRO is a 3d printer specially designed for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments.Independent research and development of the latest generation single extruder system, which uses high-temperature alloy material, dual-gear extrusion, can solve the problem of the accuracy is not very accurate or service life is not long when printing carbon fiber. Another set of normal high-speed extruder can easily print PLA, ABS, PETG and other filaments.
- 【Precision Manufacturing Process】QIDI TECH using industrial-grade manufacturing, dual z-axis and industrial guide, can achieve high precision, fast printing. Upgrading the XYZ structure, all use of industrial slides. PEI printing plate, solve printing models warp and other problems.The 3d printer’s structure is developed for the effective and accurate printing of carbon fiber.Meanwile, printing other common filaments, the speed can be increased to 120cc per hour.
- 【New technology upgrade】 A new automatic intelligent leveling mode, taking points up to 20 points to calculate the travel prime. With the new upgraded software, it is more intelligent, especially provide more effective and accurate parameters for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments, which can be used right out of the box. The main board is made of main core Cortex-M4 and TMC2208 driver chip, matched with 800*480mm 5 inch HD capacitive display.
- 【Professional Filament】In order to better realize carbon fiber, high temperature nylon printing. We have developed these filaments ourselves.QIDI TECH are very grateful to many professional users who have provided us with a lot of valuable information to create this 3D printer dedicated to printing carbon fiber and high-temperature nylon filaments.
- 【QIDI TECH Service】QIDI TECH are committed to making valuable 3d printers. X-CF Pro is suitable for professional users as well as novice users.No assembly,out of the box. It is easy to print according to the operating instructions. The highly praised service of QIDI TECH is the most trustworthy. 2 year warranty(1 year + 1 extra year).
- Material: Carbon fiber Polycarbonate - Color: Black - Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber Polycarbonate filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
- IEMAI CARBON FIBER PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Carbon Fiber (containing 20% carbon fiber , in weight) is combined with PLA to form a strong plastic which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PLA.
- PLA Filament -- Material : 80% PLA filled with 20% Carbon fiber . Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) . Color: Matte Black . PLA filament is made of high-strength, high-modulus fiber material, full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- PLA 1.75 mm - High Dimensional accuracy - 1.75 mm in diameter, Minimum demission tolerance +/- 0.02mm to ensure consistent feeding and smooth printing. Recommend Printing Temperature: 190℃-220℃/374°F-428°F( dependent on printer model). Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s. Heat Bed temperature: 50 – 60°C/122°F-140°F.
- Carbon fiber filament is a tough material with a nice matte finish. The increased strength provided by the carbon fiber particles contributes to greater dimensional stability, helping to avoid warping and shrinking. TIPS: Compared with normal PLA,the carbon fiber PLA filament has extremely high rigidity, and long-term printing will wear the copper nozzle and increase nozzle's aperture. Recommended to use stainless steel nozzles.
- Carbon fiber 3D Filament : Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Clog-Free, Minimal warping, Stronger Toughness, with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal. Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle. Note: Since the Carbon Fiber filament is prone to moisture, ,please store it in a dry environment to maintain excellent printing performance.
- 【PETG filament Filled Carbon Fiber】🐘 20% Carbon Fiber is combined with 80% PETG to form a strong filament which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PETG. Carbon Fiber PETG filament has higher rigidity and strength than normal PETG filament. Stronger Toughness. Wear Resistance and Tear Resistance. High Precision & Low Shrinkage. Less warpage. Matte Printed Surface.
- 【Carbon Fiber Filament】🐘 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.IEMAI PETG Filled Carbon Fiber filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.It does not overlap,no cracking, no tangle, clog-free , bubble-Free.
- 【Carbon Fibe PETG - Wide Application】🐘 Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM filament . Recommend extrusion / Nozzle temperature 220℃-240℃, bed 60℃-90℃. Due to its unique attribute of abrasiveness, we recommend to use a 0.6mm or larger stainless steel nozzle instead of brass nozzles.
- 【PETG filament 1.75mm - Stable Dimensional Tolerance】🐘 3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02mm. Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- 【Suitable for professional printing】🐘 It is more difficult to print with Carbon Fiber PETG filament than with PLA filament or normal PETG filament. So it is not suitable for beginners. It is more suitable for professional printing with 3D printing experience. please consider carefully before you purchase.
- The pioneered creation of the two different ways for placing the Filament
- QIDI TECH X-PLUS 3D printers, designed by top professional team, combine the highest precision 3D technology, and feature the quiet printing, air purification, Wi-Fi connection. Which can be printed on kind of material such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC etc., and also be compatible with any brands of 1.75mm filament
- The X-PLUS 3D Printer Kit comes with two different types of extruder assembly. The extruder A had already been installed on the printer. The max printing temperature is 250C, and it can works well with PLA, ABS, TPU. And for extruder B, free to you if you need. The maximum printing temperature is 300C, and can print Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC
- The X-PLUS with pioneered creation of two different ways for placing the filament. Ventilative printing or enclosed constant temperature printing for you to choose when printing the different types of filament. Double Z-axis driver, ensures more stable and more precise printing quality when you print large model size. Higher configuration 3D printer
- [𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝟯𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚]: 3DF 3D Printer Filament is engineered for precision and performance with premium quality materials offering industry leading tolerance and durability for the best high-quality prints.
- [𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦]: 3DF printer filament 1.75mm is bubble-free, clog-free and tangle-free with no warping to ensure consistent feed through the printer nozzle for a smooth perfect print finish.
- [𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗗𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗬]: 3DF 3D printer filament is designed and manufactured with extreme dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm for precision printing in a wide range of industrial applications.
- [𝗪𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬]: Wide compatibility with most 1.75mm Filament FDM Printers on the market. Certified standard spool design containing 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) of 1.75mm filament. 3DF 3D Filaments have been tested on various 3D printers and received positive validation.
- [𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗗 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦]: Wide selection of engineered filaments for diverse DIY and industrial print applications: PLA Filament 1.75mm - Accuracy, Durability; ABS Filament – Tough Parts for High Temperatures; PETG Filament 1.75 mm - Smooth Water-Resistant Finish; Carbon Fiber - Stiff Lightweight for Speed and Agility; Nylon Filament - Lightweight, Impact Resistance and Tensile Strength; TPU Filament - Abrasion, Chemical and Temperature Resistance.
- 😀 【3D Printer Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm】 - PolyLite PLA-CF is a carbon PLA 1.75mm with high strength and high rigidity while displaying good toughness. PLA carbon fiber 3D printer filament also features an incredible satin and matte finish which makes the print looking very smooth. Selected color: Black PLA Carbon Fiber filament 1.75 ( Carbon Fiber Printer Filament )
- 🧵 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - Carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable zip lock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go of the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- 🛠️ 【Good Layer Adhesion & Rigidity】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. PolyLite PLA CF is a worry-free Carbon Fiber 3D Filament which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimension accuracy
- ⚙ 【Printing Settings】 - Nozzle: 220˚C; Bed: 50˚C; Speed: 50mm/s 【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box
- 🏆【One Step Closer to Smart】Creality CR 10 Smart Pro support over 10,0000 models online slicing, print control , print setting and AIoT HD camera remote monitoring, firmware update all Intelligent Control thanks to the world's first Creality Eco-development CrealityCloud APP.
- 🏆【Direct Extruder】The Super power and advanced Direct Extruder 300℃/ 572℉ smoothly feeding additive manufacturing great for 1.75mm PLA/ABS/TPU/PETG/PA/Carbon Fiber filaments.
- 🏆【Dual-Mode Bed Leveling】More friendly CR-Touch auto bed-leveling and manual bed-leveling for both professional and beginners.
- 🏆【No More Printing Worries】Equipped with AI HD Camera Monitor and LED light strip check it out in your App for real time printing process!
- 🏆【File Support】STL/ OBJ/ AMF
- 【About Us】 QIDI TECH independently master the industrial chain of exclusive carbon fiber 3d printer and carbon fiber filaments,and provide users with solutions.
- 【Material Properties】PA12-CF is an enhanced composite carbon fiber nylon material, QIDI TECH have developed the latest formula, using the best performance nylon 12, after a large number of tests and a large number of users show that PA12-CF is currently the best raw material for reinforced composites. It has super strength and toughness. It is a good choice for printing parts or personalization.
- 【Comparison of Applied Materials】Comparison of PA12-CF and PA6-CF, PA6-CF has strong water absorption, it will affects the mechanical properties of parts.Compared with other carbon fiber composite materials,PA12-CF has better mechanical properties, strength, heat resistance and wear resistance.
- 【Printing Skills】QIDI TECH provide a solution for printing carbon fiber, QIDI TECH X-CF is a 3d printer which specialized in printing carbon fiber filament,and i fast 3d printer can print carbon fiber parts with more complex structure. Specially designed slicing software, extruder temperature 280℃, heated platform temperature 80℃, printing speed 60mm/s.
- 【Technical Support】A large number of new users become our friends every year, we will bring better solutions for new and old users.We have always adhered to the principle of customer satisfaction,create value for users.
- [Incredible Strong] We use a new formula to improve its rigidity and print performance: 75% nylon coupled with 25% carbon fiber, which is ready to take on your next project. With no less than 20% Nylon based carbon fiber SainSmart CF20 is Easy to print, with great surface finish and strength to take on some of your most demanding jobs.
- [Lower Shrink Rate] It features with lower shrink rate, higher strength, and rigidity, less warpage and more resistant to wear and tear compared to the traditional nylon filament.
- [Smooth Printing] Produce high-quality parts that are easy to process and look great; all while delivering functionality, stiffness, dimensional stability and heat resistance in an easy to print material.
- [Application] It is suitable for those looking to make both strong and flexible industrial parts, prosthetic, medical equipment, and complex costumes, etc. Optimal print temperatures of 260 - 280°C(500-536°F) with a build surface temperature of 80-90℃make it a great choice for professional and home 3D printers.
- [Tips] Carbon Fiber is abrasive and in general, these fibers will rapidly accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles. It is highly recommended that you use nozzles made from Stainless steel or other hardened alloys. For better layer adhesion and strength, a constant ambient temperature is needed, we recommended you to print in a enclosure or with an enclosed printer to get the best result.
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API